Handpainted blouses have always been in huge demand. They not only look good but also are extremely elegant to wear. While there are different types of hand-painted blouse models, Kalamkari blouse designs are one of the most popular ones. They could be suitable for any occasion we might have on our minds including weddings. They usually showcase elaborate rustic motifs that depict the age-old charm of our rural areas. on the back of the blouse. To help you select the latest blouse models that are worked in Kalam, we have curated 19 of them exclusively designed by Rajesh Narayan for Usha’s.
Check out the blouse designs below and see pretty they are-
- Blue blouse with handpainted floral motifs in beige-
2. Black full sleeve blouse with vine motifs-
3. Pink peacock work blouse in multiple colours-
4. Navy blue kalamkari blouse design with floral vines-
5. Beige blouse design with village rustic motifs in red-
6. Indigo saree blouse design with peacocks and floral lattice-
7. Kalamkari blouse in blue with floral and stripes-
8. White from blouse design with beige leaves prints-
9.Red Kalamkari blouse with god patterns-
10. Pastel pink blouse with red and blue vine patterns-
11. Green blouse with the elephant in the forest pattern-
12. Ivory blouse with Lord Krishna on horse motifs-
13. Red silk blouse with parrot figures in beige-
14. Sky blue blouse design with pink and beige on the back-
15. Black blouse with paisley and peacock motifs in ivory-
16. Ivory blouse with ajrakh printed neck with peacock patterns-
17. Black blouse for saree with red patchwork motifs-
18. Black silk blouse with cuckoo studded with sequins-
19. Prussian blue blouse with parrot patterns-
We hope these saree blouse designs for 2022 will surely capture your heart and would make your festivals even better.
Eyeing these blouses? Click HERE to buy these blouse designs online!
Or Contact 8682098008!