The role will involve lots of creative writing, researching what’s hot, blogging about the colorful world of fashion. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys blogging and working from home part time or full time.
- Have some blogging/writing experience.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Continuously being fashion savvy.
- Keeping current on fashion trends/brands/designers/events etc.
- Experience in WordPress.
- Basic Knowledge in SEO.
- Basic photo editing.
- Articles must be original and must pass copyscape.
You’ll get extra points if you:
- Can show examples of live blog posts you already have.
- Already have your own fashion blog.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like exactly what you’re looking for and you think you’ve got what it takes, then email us to [email protected] with your CV/Resume AND an example of your writing. Either send us a link to something you have already written OR write no more than 500 words on anything related to current fashion.