When you are looking for something young and fresh be it either blouses or cholis to mix it up with your sarees and lehengas to give an exciting look, then your search should end with Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika. With extremely new designs and such a fancy mix of bold and demure, Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika hits all the right notes. Their collections are aimed at making a difference in a vibrant way with the use of fabrics like tulle and work with glitter, sequins and much more. The cuts are neat and refreshing and would surely make you the cynosure of all eyes. Here are some gorgeous blouses and cholis by Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika.
- These beautiful saree blouse designs are so girly with heavy mirror work, florals and a bit of bling to accentuate its beauty. Colors used are also very vibrant thus making it something that can be worn for all occasions over the entire year.
- Check out this deep green blouse/choli that is teamed up with a skirt of the same color. The highlight of this choli is both the collar and also the way the ends of the sleeves are made. Don’t you think this would be a perfect carefree mehendi look?
- Another choli that blew our minds away is this pink blouse with net and sequin work that is not just in the neckline but also emphasizing the sleeves is remarkable.
- Next up is another trend that Papa don’t Preach by Shubika has got it covered so well. The peplum blouse that can be paired so well with a saree has been crafted perfectly. The cool thing about this peplum blouse is that it works equally well when you pair up with a dhoti pant or even a skirt and belt.
- This full sleeve blouse that Raveena is rocking has the signature sequins work of Papa don’t Preach by Shubika. Raveena has teamed up the blouse with a pre stitched saree of the same label.
- This floral high neck blouse with just a little bit of bling added more oomph to the floral pattern. The zipper style blouse can be easily teamed up with a skirt too!!
- This fancy back neck choli in pale pink is what princess dreams are made of. The pink and gold combo and that awesome back neck line makes it totally spunky.
- Now for the coolest set of cholis/blouses by Papa Don’t Preach. The bikini cholis and and the strappy cholis are perfect for all the new age girls and all you bridesmaids who want to rock your friend’s wedding. An attire that would be a great choice even for sangeets or the cocktail parties.