Saree is the traditional Indian attire and many women prefer to wear sarees to their workplace. Not only is a saree very comfortable, it gives a very formal yet traditional look. A saree suits all women, irrespective of the fact whether you’re thin or fat. Although women also like to wear western clothes to work, they choose to wear ethnic clothes on special occasions like festivals and important client meetings, business environment and presentations. However, the blouse that is worn with a saree can make a huge difference in the overall look of a person. If you’re planning to wear a saree to work, you need to know some basic things about choosing the right Formal Saree blouse designs for your saree and what to avoid.
Tips on Choosing the Right Formal Saree blouse designs:
- Formal saree blouse designs must be sober as well as well-covered. The neckline of a work wear blouse should never be deep. It looks unethical and informal. One should choose simple and sober blouse designs for formal sarees. The back neck of the formal blouse shouldn’t be too deep cut or fancy.
- Make sure the blouse fits your body correctly. Don’t wear a blouse that is too tight or too loose.
- Do not wear transparent net and lace blouse designs with formal sarees.
- The stand collar neck blouses, high collar neck patterns, flap collars, closed neck blouses, boat neck blouses look elegant and classy for formal look.
Different Blouse Patterns for Formal Sarees:
- One of the decent office wear blouse design is the Collar Neck design. A Chinese collar neck blouse looks really stylish and gives a formal look. Depending on your taste, you can opt from half sleeves to full sleeves.
- Another great Formal saree blouse design is the Formal shirt pattern blouse. It has a collar with a button down shirt with short or cap sleeves. This is most suitable for women who have a thin stature and long neck.
- The Nehru collar design is also very popular nowadays. It looks really good with three fourth sleeves.
- An Angrakha design with a collar is very good option for women who have a long neck.
- Some women do not like wearing collars. They can opt for a narrow V-neck design or a Boat neck design blouse.
- Puff sleeves blouse can be worn to work on festive occasions and it’ll definitely fetch you lot of compliments.
Listed below are a few more formal/office wear/ work wear blouse designs that will be suitable for both work wear sarees and other special occasions.
Now that you know what kind of blouse to wear with a formal saree, just go ethnic!
More Blouse Designs:
50 Simple Stylish and Trendy Blouse Back Neck Designs
Top 10 Blouse Designs for Wedding Silk Sarees
few digen looks grt…
Awesome designs for a working girl who prefer Saree in their workplace like me..I want more designs plz [email protected] patro