Anasuya Bharadwaj needs no introduction. She is a celebrity whose presence in the industry be it in TV shows or movies she stands out with her immense talent and her pretty girl next door with a spunk looks. Her styling and dressing is spot on be it in ethnic wear like sarees, anarkalis and lehengas or in western wear. She shows that as a contemporary Indian woman we embrace all kinds of clothes with killer attitude and styling. Here are a fabulous mix of Indian and western wear from Anasuya’s wardrobe that can give us major goals.
1. This simple linen saree look with a contrast blouse is something that everyone can opt for. The soft hairdo with the beaded chain is the perfect completion to this ethnic look. You can also swap the blouse for a crop top.
2. The jeans and tank top look is something that everyone does. Add layers with a flowy floral jacket like Anasuya and pair it with some heavy Afghan jewelry.
3. Anasuya is someone who does not shy away from edgy looks. This pre draped saree outfit is proof of that. A draped saree with a belted blouse and loose curls are all diva style and she has blended it so perfectly. The pale pumps have only added glam to it.
4. Who does not like black full length gowns? This full length black dress is perfect for both day and evening wear. The multi color pom pom earrings works as the best accessory. The minimal use of accessories here lets us not to take attention off the gown.
5. Crop tops with skirts have been on the fashion radar long enough. This molten gold skirt paired with a funky black top is apt for pre wedding parties and total bride squad fashion.
6. Anarkalis are a wardrobe staple. Now that yellow is the color of the season, this is a must have. Try the low updo like Anasuya or opt for loose curls or wavy casual hair.
7. A simple salwar suit should be a part of everyone’s collection. The slight twist in this one is the tear drop shape cut out along the neckline. It adds some fun element to a simple salwar set. The heavy Banarasi dupatta gives it added grandeur.8. Pretty is the only word that comes to mind when we see Anasuya in this full length outfit. All you brides to be try choosing something like this for your engagement or maybe your mehendi ceremony.9. Another Anarkali look, this time by Gauri Naidu. The deep pink with black is a timeless combo and adding the silver accessories and fish tail braid gives an Anarkali a casual touch.10. This one side shoulder flare top with the very traditional checked skirt is such a fun combo. This is a great choice to wear if you are attending a morning function.