Classy silk sarees have always caught our eye and made headlines in every ethnic function. When our favorite celebs sashay around in silk sarees what more goals do you need for planning your ethnic wardrobe? Here are our top 15 picks of our favorite celebs in gorgeous silk sarees.
- Sneha looks beautiful in this ever popular combination of green and pink pattu saree. Her choice of accessories, her hairstyle is all perfect for the next wedding you have to attend.
- A pink heavy pattu saree is just right for a pink theme bride. Catherine Tresa exudes elegance in this heavy pink pattu saree. If you want to wear this as a bride choose some interesting jewelry and a beautiful hairstyle to be the princess.
- Sruthi Haasan gave us wedding guest goals with this Pranpur silk saree by Sailesh Singhania. Her high neck blouse, the simple accessories only enhanced her look.
- Pragya Jaiswal shows us how to team up a heavy silk saree with a simple sleeveless blouse. This look can be easily replicated by your bridesmaids and cousins to be wedding perfect!!
- Who does not like an evergreen combination of yellow and green? This would be a great option for any pre wedding function like a pooja and you would surely be giving goals to all!!
- Another great choice for a pre wedding function would be this rich blue silk saree that has a contrasting pink border teamed with a simple pink blouse. You can opt for the simple blouse like Kajal or choose for a heavy bridal blouse. Both will look amazing.
- How about choosing a Banarasi silk saree for the next event you attend? Take a leaf out of Amala Paul’s book and go for a black saree paired with a pink blouse and funky accessories. This was an awesome look.
- Let us show you another of these silk sarees for your pre wedding ceremonies. This heavy green saree with a mix of violet and gold would suit a bride to be just fine.
9. A simple and elegant saree for a morning function this yellow saree worn with a pallu color pink blouse is an ideal choice.
- The beautiful amalgamation of Kalamkari and Kanchi pattu has resulted in this gorgeous Chitravalli collection that Vidya Balan is flaunting and also the orange flowers and the interesting nose ring adds more glam to the entire look.
- A perfect bridal Banarasi silk in bridal colors is major goals. Choose this if you want to try out a different kind of everlasting silk for your wedding.
- Another rich saree perfectly suited for the sisters and cousin of both the groom or bride. Pull off this look by replicating it just like our diva Sridevi.
- For all you trendy girls who do not know how to rock silk sarees check this out. The saree, the trendy ruffled blouse, the jewelry everything is on point.
- Another weddingy saree, this one is exceptional. This saree can let you score high brownie points as a wedding guest or as a bride at her pre wedding ceremony!!
- Black can never go out of fashion. Though a lot of them say wearing black is not good for weddings, there is nothing “not great “ about this saree. It’s simple, subtle and elegant.