Sneha Prasanna or the queen of smiles as she is known to everyone has a gorgeous sense of style. She is one of those heroines who effortlessly carries off sarees and looks elegant in them. Off screen she is literally the same, rocking ethnic wear and giving us major ethnic wear goals. With the festive season still going strong let us pick up some pointers from Sneha Prasanna on how to rock ethnic wear.
- Who can forget that beautiful navy blue crop top with the raw silk yellow skirt that Sneha wore for a sangeet function? It was perfect and she had accessorised it correctly without over doing the bling. This is perfect for a lot of evening functions.
2. Check out this bright pink Anarkali with a heavy yoke in the same color that looks so pretty. This is an easy outfit to replicate and you can look your best for almost all kind of occasions, even weddings where you do not want to wear a saree.
3. With this fusion outfit Sneha Prasanna gives us more options to dress for birthday functions as these are certain occasions where we might mostly get confused as to what to wear. The simple skirt paired with the slight off shoulder top adds charm and grace.
- This yellow silk anarkali with the heavy Kanjeevaram dupatta is ethnic wear at its best. The pulled back up do makes it a go to option for both day and evening wear.
- The black and dull gold lehenga is something that you might want to choose to wear for your favourite cousin’s wedding reception or a cocktail party. She has gone yet again for the minimal accessories look, letting the beautiful dress take all the glory.
- Here’s another simple outfit that can easily be put together with smiling colors that can lift up even a gloomy day.
7. When we talk about Sneha Prasanna’s ethnic outfits we need to talk about her sarees. Let u start from the simple ones. For occasions that demand a saree, but still not a heavy one these plain sarees with a slightly heavy blouse comes to our rescue. Sneha shows that off clearly in more than one occasion.
8. If you are still wondering how a Kanjeevaram saree would look paired with a sleeveless strappy blouse just see this picture. This is called effortless elegance.
9. This gorgeous photo shoot where Sneha paired oxidized jewelry with something that is normally paired with heavy antique gold jewelry, she gave the young crowd a fun twist to their kind of ethnic fashion.
- This is a look that is so beautiful that we cannot get over this. Be it the color of the saree, or that simple cut blouse or the accessories, Sneha gives us lessons on how to do ethnic, the way ethnic is supposed to be done. We would love to replicate this look, this wedding season.