After Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal’s grand wedding, the next Big Fat wedding of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta was awaited! And with pictures coming in we bet you are charmed too!
From colorful dresses to glitzy decor, Akash Ambani wedding definitely was an extravagant affair! The guests’ list consisted of high-profile guests like former UK PM Tony Blair and his wife, Google CEO Sundar Pichai and his wife. Veteran business tycoons like Ratan Tata, and global chief executives of the Bank of America, Samsung, and JP Morgan. Apart from them, the entire Bollywood turned up to enjoy the lavish wedding and to bless the couple.
The wedding saga began with the groom paying his respects to his grandfathers, followed by the baraat. He looked dapper dressed in a powder pink sherwani and a pagdi by Sabyasachi.
The groom and his family danced to the tunes of Mika Singh along with the celebrities like Shahrukh Khan, Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor, and others.
Akash Ambani Wedding
Shloka Mehta walked down the aisle in a red and gold lehenga by Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla. The outfit featured thin gold detailing, and a choli with intricate embroidery and fine gold stitch.
The wedding ceremonies took place at the Jio World Centre in Bandra Kurla Complex.
The bride’s classic look of gajra and maang tika seemed like million bucks – literally! And the groom donned an ivory colored sherwani with zardozi work by Sabyasachi.
The Ambani’s were dressed in shades of pink by Sabyasachi for the baraat. Anant Ambani’s rumored girlfriend Radhika Merchant dazzled in an orange lehenga. Isha Ambani’s husband Anand Piramal opted for an ivory kurta for the event.
From a majestic floral peacock set-up fanning out its feathers in a beautiful display to the magnificent Krishna idol; the decor at the wedding was splendid and grand, to say the least!
The interior decor consisted of Pink, purple, coral and white flowers, with transparent domes outlined with flowers hanging from the roof.
A breathtaking statue of Lord Krishna posing with a bansuri made with foliage of flowers and leaves at the wedding venue. The huge backdrop made up of pink flowers sat behind the idol in bright contrast.
Colorful decorations welcome guests at Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta’s wedding
The newly-married couple posed for the shutterbugs at the ‘Mangal Parv’ ceremony.
Some extremely talented wedding designers and florists from India, UK, Tuscany and US designed the extravagant decor installations and backdrops.
Here is a detailed list of all the wedding makers and vendors who portrayed their talent in the best way possible –
- Wedding Planning and Entertainment: DNA Networks and Seven Steps
- Wedding Decor and Design, Florals (Mumbai functions): Interflora, Seven Steps, Vandana Mohan of The Wedding Design Company, Preston R Bailey, Tuscany Flowers, Larly Bahl, Tomas DeBuryne, and Havovy Readymoney.
- Entertainment Conceptualization: Vaibhavi Merchant
- Hospitality (St Moritz): Kanan Udeshi
- Music Composition: Parthiv Gohil and Ajay Atul
- Invitations: Uttara Shah (Mehtas), EDC (Ambanis)
- RSVP, Invitations and Airport Logistics: Milestones to Memories
- Show Calling and Stage Management: On Cue Productions
- Mehndi and Wedding Favors: Kavya Creations
- Gifting and Giveaways: Bespoke Home Jewels, New Delhi
- Sheesha Services: HookahRoyals
- Food: Foodlink, Popular Caterers, ITC Hotels, Ritu Dalmia (St Moritz)
- Bar: The Wedding Bartenders
- Photography: Reels and Frames, Joseph Radhik, Luxe Captures by Vivek and Shankar
- Band: Jea Band– Anil Thadani