Most brides spend a lot of time and energy in picking the perfect wedding saree and the ideal jewellery that goes with the bridal saree. More often than not, the blouse of the saree is the most underrated piece of the entire outfit. However, when styled properly, a bridal blouse goes a long way in accentuating the entire bridal outfit. Sruthi Kannath is one such designer who has identified the true potential of a bridal blouse and has wowed us with her stunning creations. All her bridal blouses are unique and undergo meticulous craftsmanship to create stunning designs.
Here are a few of her gorgeous creations inspired by jewel designs and featuring Kundan, pearl and zardozi work.
- Emerald green saree blouse with contrast white pearl and antique gold intricate sleeve work.
2. Yellow jewel blouse meticulously embroidered with pearls and Kundan using zardozi by Sruthi Kannath.
3. Ethina floral pattern intricately woven with zardozi, beads and pearls on a royal blue hue.
4. Traditional Kundan stones embedded in teardrop jewel design on a stunning pink bridal blouse.
5. Blush pink saree blouse featuring a sketch of florals in pastel colours combined with exaggerated sleeves.
6. Jewel blouse in ivory shades featuring zardozi embroidery all over the sleeves by Sruthi Kannath.
7. Bridal blouse in pastel lavender colour with powder pink pearl embellishments and scalloped neckline
8. A classic red bridal blouse featuring zardozi, stones, french knot and zari stitched on a net and raw silk fabric
9. A bright yellow blouse with puffed sleeves and intricate detailing along the sleeve borders by Sruthi Kannath.
10. An emerald green bridal blouse with geometric checks woven in zardozi and pearls with a dash of stones
Like what you see? Contact designer Sruthi Kannath through her social media pages: