Keerthy Suresh is one of the trending stars of 2018. This Sankaranthri season she has so many releases lined up in both Tamil and Telugu movies like TSK, Gang and Agnyaathavaasi. When we check out Keerthy Suresh’s fashion sense it is an elegant girl next door style that can be easily replicated and a fail proof style. Here are our favorite choices of Keerthy’s dresses in the recent past and we hope you love them as much as we do.1. The simple ice blue Anarkali with the button detailing in the front along with delicate work is perfect for a lot of occasions. You can dress it up with more bling or leave it classy just like Keerthy Suresh has done.
- A black gown can never go out of style. You can choose this for events like receptions or any formal event. The slight ethnic touch in this gown gives you added points. Try an elaborate updo like Keerthy to rock the look.
- Like all youngsters Keerthy also wears a lot of Anarkalis. This off white Anarkali with simple work and full sleeves is pretty. Her choice of accessories which is the heavy danglers complements the dress very well.
- Jewel tones will get the best out of you. This Indo western gown by Vaishali couture does exactly the same. Side swept curls add the right amount of mystique.5. We know that yellow is the color of the season. This yellow Anarkali which is a little heavy, paired with a contrast dupatta is perfect for sangeets and other enchanting evening events. Keerthy Suresh completes the look with an elegant box clutch too!!
- If you want to take a page out of Keerthy’s book for a wedding, the best choice would be this summery yellow half saree that would spread smiles everywhere.
- With Keerthy wearing so much ethnic we might think how she would look in western attire. With this floral maxi gown she glides through making us feel like we are looking at a princess.
- For an event in Sydney Keerthy flaunted a gold Anarkali with an updo. This is so grand and graceful and can surely find a place in every trousseau.
- This interesting dhoti pants and high neck crop top look is perfect for a fun night out. The printed cape jacket by Saaksha and Kinni steals the show.10. A Banarasi gown with slight ruffle detailing By Vaishali Couture was another show stopping outfit of Keerthy Suresh.